Thank goodness for Milwaukee! There may be hope yet. FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Jay
Nemeth-Johannes
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:11 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] HIGHLY OFFENSIVE: Seriously? - slightly off topic

On 6/10/12 10:54 AM, "Rix Posterz" <rixpost...@aol.com> wrote:

Methinks the state of education might be a bit different here in many parts
of the U.S. If I'm incorrect in my assumption, I apologize for such an
unspeakable inference.
                                                      Rick

My kids have all had to study Chaucer in High School.  Correct that.  My
youngest just finished her Freshman year, and they teach it to Sophomores
here in Milwaukee.

Jay Nemeth-Johannes
8901 N Rexleigh Dr
Bayside, WI 53217