From: Richard Halegua Posters + Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Sun, Jun 10, 2012 12:24 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] HIGHLY OFFENSIVE: Seriously? - slightly off topic

I didn't know we had to wait 20 years

At 10:04 AM 6/10/2012, Franc wrote:

Unforunately, Rick, I thinkyou're assessment of English literature as it is
currently taught in theUS high schools is correct. Most high schoolers haven't
even heard ofCharles Dickens and they no longer teach cursive handwriting in
grammarschools. So I'm presuming that in twenty years, we'll have an
entiregeneration of illiterates who are masters of IPhone and nothing else.

FRANC