If someone blocked you because you forgot to leave feedback, that person is
an idiot!  FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Neil
Jaworski
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:48 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] eBay's changes to Watched Items

Hallo MOPO

To slightly extend the Ebay conversation, what do people think of the
current changes to "Watching" re: (1) the trial of publicly showing the
numbers of Watchers on each item page and (2) the constant
removal/reinstatement of the row of "See What Other People Are Watching"
items at the bottom of each item page?

The "See What Other People Are Watching" panel has been very useful to me in
the past!

My other current bugbear is that I have been blocked by at least one seller
for forgetting to leave positive feedback!  I just didn't get round to it,
but feel that being blocked was a bit of a harsh solution.  Other than that,
the transaction at both ends had gone smoothly without incident.

Neil

  _____