From: Bruce Hershenson [mailto:brucehershen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 4:14 PM
To: Smith, Grey - 1367
Cc: MoPo-L
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Invaders From Mars 1955, re-release or mispint?

So what is your theory about WHY anyone changed the date? It didn't change
itself. And why the color change? Why couldn't the answer simply be that in
1955 they ran out of originals and printed new posters, even if there wasn't
any official re-release (maybe it was playing in second run theaters and THEY
needed posters for that)?\
Also, I found a source that completely disagrees with you here:
http://movieposters.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=694&lotIdNo=7033

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Smith, Grey - 1367