Matt,

I can give you a list of every NSS number from 1968 and the films that go
with them, but I no longer think that the lower the number, the earlier in
the year the release. But one could take the time to look at all those
posters and see which had the Transamerica logos and then look up the
release dates of those movies and the earliest one would be the very first
poster that had the new logo.

Best

Bruce