I like it the way it is.

Richard Del Belso

Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 12:01:58 -0500
From: s...@columbus.rr.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] About MoPo
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

The decision was made many many moons ago to make the default REPLY TO address
the address of the original sender, rather than the mopo-l address. This was
done because there were several instances of people who had meant their reply
be private to the post’s original author but instead the message went out to
MoPo at large. We can revisit this decision if you like, but I do remember a
couple of very private negotiations that accidentally went public. You can
always use REPLY ALL, then your post gets sent to the original author AND the
group. Opinions on changing the REPLY default? ScottMoPo List Owner  From: MoPo