Yes, I think you are right.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Neil Jaworski
  To: JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia ; MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] About MoPo

  Hi John, I totally agree with you but we probably have to accept that - over
the long life of MOPO - schisms have emerged & become fixed.  MOPO has become
increasingly bad-tempered & tribal over the years and so terrific people who
used to post don't now post very often.  I'm thinking about people like Andrea
& Sue but there are many others.  Probably there's a silent majority who just
feel it's not worth the trouble posting in case they get attacked.
  Neil