People need to learn how to form intelligible sentences.

________________________________
 From: Chris Quarles <chrisquar...@yahoo.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, 4 March 2014, 23:55
Subject: Re: [MOPO] About MoPo

People need to learn who to use email. It's very easy.

Chris Quarles

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 4, 2014, at 12:01 PM, Scott Burns <s...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

The decision was made many many moons ago to make the default REPLY TO address
the address of the original sender, rather than the mopo-l address. This was
done because there were several instances of people who had meant their reply
be private to the post’s original author but instead the message went out to
MoPo at large.

We can revisit this decision if you like, but I do remember a couple of very
private negotiations that accidentally went public.

You can always use REPLY ALL, then your post gets sent to the original author
AND the group.

Opinions on changing the REPLY default?

Scott
MoPo List Owner