---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tommy Barr <tommymb...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] European bidders and non-us posters
To: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>

OK, Bruce, I accept that you have based the offer on information available
to you. I suppose I may be exhibiting an English-speaking bias here. Also,
to me movies are Hollywood ( a childhood memory) and so the posters which
best reflect that are US ones, although I am occasionally tempted by some
of the artwork on Polish posters, for example. To obtain quads for the
older movies is also generally a more expensive proposition. As a
small-time online dealer mainly of US one-sheets, however, I find all my
clients are UK based.

Tommy

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com