We prefer US posters over non-US posters unless the non-US poster has a
better/different design/artwork.
In the Netherlands (where we are from) distributors/movie theatres have
always used an eclectic mix of promotional materials from around the world
but mostly US.

Even nowadays they use a mix of US, UK, Dutch and Dutch/Belgian one sheets,
bus stops and smaller sizes for showcases together with the occasional 11x14
US and Dutch/Belgian lobby sets.

At collectors fairs we've visited in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
prices for US posters/lobby sets are usually (a bit) higher unless you get
to the top titles and/or non-US posters that have different or far superior
artwork.

>From a selling standpoint, we have been selling US and non-US materials all
over the world since 1998 and we can't see a clear difference between non-US
and US buyers based on their preferences for US or non-US materials.

Ron and Alexandra

http://motionpictureart.com