hi Tommy , where do you sell online ? eBay.uk ? if that's the case you should
know that it's mainly UK buyers checking that site ...

Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 14:33:19 +0000
From: tommymb...@gmail.com
Subject: [MOPO] Fwd: [MOPO] European bidders and non-us posters
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tommy Barr <tommymb...@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] European bidders and non-us posters
To: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>

OK, Bruce, I accept that you have based the offer on information available to
you. I suppose I may be exhibiting an English-speaking bias here. Also, to me
movies are Hollywood ( a childhood memory) and so the posters which best
reflect that are US ones, although I am occasionally tempted by some of the
artwork on Polish posters, for example. To obtain quads for the older movies is
also generally a more expensive proposition. As a small-time online dealer
mainly of US one-sheets, however, I find all my clients are UK based.

Tommy

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>