wow.. so you only look in the actual vintage posters category and you also don't take the time to see how many repros are in the originals categories?

try adding each category under the top level category <http://www.ebay.com/sch/Entertainment-Memorabilia-/45100/i.html>Entertainment Memorabilia and examining each one for how many repros are listed in these categories

also go to art prints, televison collectibles and a number of others

how about this

do a search for "Casablanca poster" in movie memorabilia and you get 219 listings in movie memorabilia, but if you do a global search through all ebay categories you find 820 listings of course, you will find lots of items that aren't a Casablanca poster in there, but it's one example where there are very many reproduction posters loaded throughout the ebay site, while at the same time, you can be reasonably certain that 95-99% of the original posters will be listed in the correct category

also who knows where you got those numbers you posted
this is the count for the 3 categories only.

<http://www.ebay.com/sch/OriginalsUnited-States-/18829/i.html>Originals-United States (176,323) <http://www.ebay.com/sch/OriginalsInternational-/35041/i.html>Originals-International (74,668)
<http://www.ebay.com/sch/Reproductions-/25469/i.html>Reproductions (97,929)

now, be a good little boy & go count all the repros & bootlegs in the original US category.. then get back to me...

Rich