There is a distinction between repros/fakes and original posters that are
misrepresented. Reissues are often sold as original on ebay and this is
particularly prevalent with Australian posters which are not dated. Many
sellers on ebay use the excuse that they are only casual sellers and not
experts but the end result is that buyers get ripped off. Mistakes do happen
from time to time but I have often found that when I contact the seller to let
them know that the poster they are selling is a reissue, they do nothing to
correct the listing.

This is a big problem on ebay and I don’t think ebay has a clue as to how to
address it.

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA

www.moviemem.com

PO Box 92