As London Films went bust in 1955 and Lion International Films was set up as a
distribution company in January 1955 (surely wikipedia is right on this one) I
am sorry to say it’s almost sure to be a re-release. Why should London Films
take off their logo for an international issue? Or are there any other examples
of that?

Op 20 jun. 2015, om 19:05 heeft Richard C Evans <evan...@mac.com> het volgende
geschreven: