From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Helmut Hamm
<texasmu...@web.de>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 9:39:01 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Heritage charges

Kirby,

I agree with Rich entirely here.  We all resent rising prices, but Heritage is
just one of millions of business experiecing rising costs.

that may well be true, but the problem lies elsewhere: Like any other
corporation, Heritage is determined to make MORE money every year.

With Grey Smith, the Heritage Corporation has a very friendly face, but don't
let that fool you: Like any other corporation, they do not care about you, me
or anybody else, all they care about is MORE MONEY.

The word 'enough' does not exist in the capitalist vocabulary, neither do any
kind of moral values.

Helmut