From: Helmut Hamm
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 5:38 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Heritage charges

  I’ve noticed in the past some private dealers getting nice items on their
sites and I’m damn sure they haven't been able to sell them at the price they
want so they consign those items to Heritage..not good for small business.

Unfortunately, that seems to be true.

Too many people just LOVE to buy from the biggest players in the market.
Needless to say it's often the same people who fail to support their
neighborhood shops who are the first to whine when yet another small business
closes down.

Nobody can compete with the money Heritage can throw around, but PLEASE do not
whine when the day comes that all small dealers have gone out of business.

If you have any doubt about the true nature of the modern-day 'corporation',
this 2003 documentary is highly recommended:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMNZXV7jOG0

It's educating and quite entertaining as well.

Helmut