I don’t think anyone is suggesting the hobby is dead.
I suggest the Heritage auction this weekend will do millions.
Rich’s point was merely a moment in time comparison to the huge explosion
of other hobbies.
I am frankly excited for the future!
If prices lag, I will buy. If they grow I will smile.
Indeed it is a wonderful hobby!
G.