hey platt,
the source for the plant material is 'secret life of plants' by tompkins
and bird. the particular section on music and plant growth refers to work
done by dr TC Singh from Annamalai uni in madras, george smith, a botanist
and agricultural researcher from illinois in 1960; mary measures and paul
weinberger from the uni of ottawa, mrs rettalack and professor broman from
denver.

Yeah, and thousands of children every year in school science fairs. I check
google for the effect of music on plants and found little to support the
"research" you cite. Reminded me of UFO and global warming "science."

you seem incapable of empathy. have you ever had a pet? friends?

Is empathy an emotion?

do you
not know that DQ is love - they are synonyms?

News to me. Can you find a Pirsig quote to support your claim?

how can love be the sole
province of man? this is ridiculously and pathologically
anthropocentric.

Is love biological then?

david suzuki is the world's most famous environmental advocate, a
geneticist from canada. your ignorance of him shouldn't surprise me but
somehow still does....

i feel sorry for you platt. your life must be very lonely.

Your sympathy -- biological?

He's funny when he's bitter isn't he? ^__^