Thracian

Perhaps you should have a look at my websites in the context of the I Ching,
results of about 30 years of research - or how about the public archives of
the I Ching list www.yahoogroups.com/group/midaughter

or see my latest paper on 'cracking' the intent behind the traditional
sequence of the I Ching...
(http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ddiamond/cracked.html )

The I Ching is a map, it reflects us and people use it as a filter with
which they 'decode' reality. ALL maps are used in interpretations. If you
read my websites there is the emphasis that  when we assert the I Ching as
the way in which we will interprete reality so 'the I Ching represents all
there is'...from a Jungean perspective so 'Analytical Psychology represent
all there is...', from MOQ so 'MOQ represents all there is...'

In my particular area I introduce you to I Ching Plus which introduces
aspects of the I Ching never seen before since my approach has been in what
is BEHIND it...

Beneath all of these metaphors are unconscious cognitive and neurological
patterns that determine general expressions that are then particularised --
and so a LOT of metaphors. A metaphor is not just a phrase, it can be a
whole discipline since all maps are metaphors....

best,

Chris.