Hi Danila:

You wrote:

Has anyone suggested "atoms pattern"? I have been happy with this
term within the assumption that all matter cannot NOT pattern;
patterning is the front-face to the world, the 'drive' to value that which
can be valued. This 'compulsion' to pattern is inherent in matter.

I agree. The urge to pattern fits in nicely with Pirsig’s belief that values
are what hold things together to make up the world of “substance.”
Science still struggles with what it calls “the binding problem.” It cannot
explain how order comes out of disorder. But in the MOQ the
explanation is simple. Atoms are attracted to (value) certain other
atoms, creating stable inorganic patterns of value. So yes, atoms
pattern. I would only add that in order to do this, they must be aware of
their environment. i.e. other atoms.

Platt