Hi,
Thank you both!
I asked this question since I guess that deciding on how many
semi-landmarks I can digitize isn't only a matter of how complex the
specimen is, or my willing to estimate missing data (Gunz & Mitteroecker,
2013), but also the number of specimens I posses. So just to clarify Jim's
answer: 2p-4 means that having for instance 300 specimens I can use a total
of 154 landmarks in 2D?
Thanks,
Avi