Wow! I thought we were the only school that heard the word "fidelity"! Not only
that, but we are required to keep the teacher's manual  with us at all times.

  Not only I'm I not meeting the needs of 90% of my students but I feel I'm
ZAPPING the joy of reading right out of the students - all of them!

  Cathleen

  PS  I hate blue dots!  (You know, from the teacher's manual that tell you
when to stop and talk.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 7/20/2007 9:31:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,