I am in NC.

Rosie

-----Original Message-----
From: Beverlee Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Sent: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 8:03 pm
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] gifted cluster class

What state do you teach in, Rosie?

I am really not sure how to answer this question.? My students can be
classified as gifted in math and/or reading.? I am not aware of each students
classification at this time.?

As far as teaching from the basal, all I can tell you is that my entire county
is required to work with the HM basal series.? We are supposed to be using it
with "fidelty" meaning supplementing with any other materials.? Of course this
is crazy and many of us do, however, we could get in trouble depending on who
enters the classroom.?

Rosie

ttp://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org.