From: Waingort Jimenez, Elisa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 1:22 am
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] phonics was spelling lists

Whole language incorporates phonics instruction.
Elisa

Elisa Waingort
Grade 2 Spanish Bilingual
Dalhousie Elementary
Calgary, Canada

I also like it because it is balanced between phonics and whole language styles
of teaching.

                Joy/NC/4
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go
hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org