We will never know what Marie thought about learning styles at the emergent
stage unless she wrote something before this past April 13. A very sad day,
indeed.

  http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/20/world/asia/20clay.html

Beverlee Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  What does Marie say about learning styles for children at the emergent reader
stage?? Very important to know. I haven't read anything of hers in the last
five years or so, but unless she's changed her position, we all should be very
interested in what she has to say about learning styles at those ages.

                Joy/NC/4
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go
hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org