Thank you to you all for your great advice concerning my upcoming
presentation. However, I have yet another question. I decided that in
order to  pump up some of our team members, I would like to facilitate a
reading group prior to the presentation so that when the time comes they
will have some more background and feel a bit more at ease and all the
"new" information won't be so foreign. I'm torn between starting with
"Mosaic of Thought" or "Reading with Meaning." What do you all think?
Also, as far as starting the group. . . What do you think would be the
best possible way of advertising? We all know that not every teacher is
open to new ideas and I really want to present it in the best light
possible. Please share any of your thoughts or personal experiences.

Christina