Debbie/Michele,

I am not in middle school, but I would be very interested in chatting with you
as you go through the year using the program. I am the only one at my school
using it, and so everything I've done so far has been trial and error. Feedback
from others who are using the program, even if on a different level, would be
helpful, I think. Let me know if you are able to set up a place to chat.

Kate
2nd/NC