I'd second the motion about dealing with company reps.  When you see "deals" on
sites, they're usually something underwhelming ($24.99 off if you order by next
month), but reps have fantastic package deals they can offer you, often
including teaching notes, labels, bookcases and heavy-duty bags for leveled
libraries.  I've had the very best luck with Rigby.  Best prices for multiple
companies from Follett.  Wonderful free searches from Follett.