I taught multiage 4,5,6 for three years not too long ago.  Multiage is the
stepchild (and I think way more powerful) of looping.  I can tell you tons,
from experience, but not using statistics.  Use my email below and write me
privately if you'd like a few of the perks I discovered.
Kim

On Jan 4, 2008 3:33 PM, Kay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Happy New Year all!
> I realize this question is off topic, but the list has been so quiet
> lately
> that I can't find anyone's address to email privately.
> Does anyone know of a good source for research - if there is any -
> regarding
> looping with your class?  There are two teachers in my school who would
> like
> to try this next year and would like some info to back up their belief
> that
> it is good for students.  The two teachers involved are currently in 4th
> and
> 5th grades and plan to present their idea to our principal next week.  I
> know Lori looped before she became a coach.
> Anyone?
> Thanks,
> Kay in AZ

Kim
-------
Kimberlee Hannan
Department Chair, ELA
Sequoia Middle School
Fresno, California 93702

The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.  ~Author Unknown

[EMAIL PROTECTED]