There is a book called The Looping Handbook (the authors last name is Grant)
that has information.  You can also google it and you can probably find plenty
of research documents, I found several dissertation documents on this topic
when I did my Action Research paper on it.

  Karen
1st/MI
Kay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Does anyone know of a good source for research - if there is any - regarding
looping with your class? There are two teachers in my school who would like
to try this next year and would like some info to back up their belief that
it is good for students. The two teachers involved are currently in 4th and
5th grades and plan to present their idea to our principal next week. I
know Lori looped before she became a coach.
Anyone?
Thanks,
Kay in AZ