Hi all - I'm leading a study group (kind of like the blind leading the blind,
though, in this case) on the Daily 5 this summer.  Could someone using it in
3rd grade on up please give me some insight into why it's a better
organizational system that F & P's Readers' Workshop, Writers' Workshop, and
Word Work?  If you deliberately don't use the Daily 5 as an intermediate
teacher, could you please help me understand how you made your choice.  Thanks
in advance.  Bev