Thank you. I will order the Daily5 book.  I was trying to decide if I
wanted it, I was unclear about the process, but this makes it clearer.
Pat K

"to be nobody but yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night
and day, to make you like everybody else -- means to fight the hardest
battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting."

e.e. cummings