Thanks Whitney, I've been thinking of having a parent workshop myself and these will help! Sharon in WI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamilton, Whitney" <whitney.hamil...@madison.kyschools.us> To: "Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group" <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 14:53
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] reading workshops

If you'd like, send me your email address and I'll send the documents to
you that way.

Whitney Hamilton

3rd Grade Teacher

Kit Carson Elementary

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  The information contained and transmitted
within this e-mail is confidential.  It is intended only for the
individual or entity designated in the recipient line.  You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, use of, or
reliance upon, the information contained and transmitted within this
e-mail, by or to anyone, other than the designated recipient, is
unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify a representative of Madison County School
District.