Our grading system is based on proficiency so we use information from formative
assessments to give grades; however, there is a summative at the end of  the
year and end of quarter assessments.  Of course, we hope that this information
aligns but realize that students have bad days just like we do. Therefore, they
are not penalized if they do.

Kendra

Email Disclaimer: Please be advised that the contents of this message and any
reply may be subject to disclosure under North Carolina law. This communication
is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be
privileged, confidential, or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying,
or distribution of this communication, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. Please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message and any attachments without retaining a copy. This communication
does not constitute consent to the use of sender's contact information for
direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.