Well, the first thing I would ask is have they been taught these things? :-)
Handwriting has often gone by the wayside. AND, I think sometimes we don't
always entertain high expectations for it. We could argue here about how
important this even is in this age of technology, but I don't want to get into
that.

Those social skills must be taught. If it isn't happening at home or school,
where IS it happening?

Jennifer L. Palmer, Ed. D.

Instructional Facilitator

National Board Certified Teacher