Hi Jennifer,

I found that format pretty interesting! Initially I wondered if it was more
work/detail/etc. than necessary but I see you recommend it highly. Could
you make a few remarks re that? We have 'school based team' meetings which
would typically include outside the building personnel (speech pathologist,
others) and I'm interested to think this format would help get people onto
the same page. I guess what I often see is that you have teachers at
various skill/expertise levels; then you also have district personnel that
sometimes have long standing biases (pro phonics or direct instruction is
typical) -- and people sometimes work at cross purposes or literally have
difficulty understanding each other.

Can you describe a typical setting and just say a bit more about its use?
History also -- this is state-wide, and mandated? Just curious and if you
have time.

Linda Rightmire
SD #73 Kamloops, BC

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Palmer, Jennifer <jennifer.pal...@hcps.org