Teachers lead it. I help when I am needed! Unions have no problem with it
because individual teams now drive it... As long as time is provided for
teachers with in contractual obligations. Most schools use faculty meeting time
for teams to meet.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> hcps....@literacyworkshop.org] on behalf of Licette Morales [