I'm confused. If your class is filled with super spellers, then why waste time *doing* spelling at all? Why not do something more interesting?

Renee

On Oct 8, 2012, at 8:12 PM, Livingston, Marie wrote:

My reading class this year is filled with super spellers. I teach a 5th grade beyond level reading class. My spelling program is Sitton spelling for 6th grade and I think it's too easy for them. I want to make spelling a meaningful activity as opposed to a waste of their time and my teaching time. Any suggestions? Places I should look????

Thanks!

Marie

Marie Livingston
5th Grade Teacher
Tualatin Elementary School
503-431-4764

"El fin de toda educacion debe ser seguramente el servicio a otros."
~ Cesar Chavez