I can't imagine that you would need another resource because WTW (especially
the newest edition) has many activities and different types of sorts. If you
are looking for something else I would suggest making Words,
How much time are you able to devote to word study? In my district we only get
10-15 minutes a day.
.

Sent from my iPhone