unfortunately, you can only set those arguments by changing the code in the training script
   train-model.perl
line 970 and 971

set them both to 0

On 20/01/2012 10:26, Qin Gao wrote:
These are lexical translation and distortion models produced by previous training, and can be produced by removing -nodump and -onlyaldumps from giza options in moses training scripts.

For documentation of giza and mgiza parameters, you can refer to

http://geek.kyloo.net/software/doku.php/mgiza:configure

Best,
--Q