You can resume training using mgiza++, but it does not use online EM, just
load the model and continue training. You can also use force alignment with
mgiza++.

Instructions for force alignment is here:

http://geek.kyloo.net/software/doku.php/mgiza:forcealignment

Hope it meets your need, but if not you may need to seek helps from author
of inc-giza-pp.

Best,
--Q