Hi again,

I got the config file done as suggested by the sample config file. However,
I received a few errors regarding the parameters set in the config file.

ERROR: parameter 'stepk' does not exist.
ERROR: Unrecognized attribute :step_k:
ERROR: parameter 'oldtrprbs' does not exist.
ERROR: Unrecognized attribute :oldTrPrbs:
ERROR: parameter 'oldalprbs' does not exist.
ERROR: Unrecognized attribute :oldAlPrbs:

I couldn't find these parameter names in the manual of GIZA++. But I also
didn't find an entry for 'coocurrencefile'.

Am I missing some tricks here?

Also a Segmentation Fault crashed GIZA++ after

Model1: Iteration 1
Reading more sentence pairs into memory ...
Segmentation fault

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Guchun