On Mon, 2012-04-02 at 09:17 -0500, linda whyte wrote:
> too. Finally, I suspect that many MOU folks are e-bird users and figure
> that's all they need do to share.

This is certainly possible (I admit that I feel this way sometimes), but
it doesn't really explain the difference between Wisconsin and Minnesota
mailing lists.  Wisconsin birders submit *far* more ebird reports than
Minnesota birders do, and yet apparently their mailing list is also more
active.

And since I'm writing anyway, I saw a Vesper Sparrow and 2 Yellow-rumped
Warblers at Powderhorn Park in Minneapolis this morning.

Jonathon