Whether or not you get a copy of the email you send to the list is an
option you can select. The listserv software can do either. I'm
guessing you can manage that and various other aspects of the listserv
through the web interface or by sending commands to the list's machine
address.

Maybe one of the list owners could explain how to change these things
for this list.

Joe