 From: Al Schirmacher <alschirmac...@live.com>
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 7:59 AM
Subject: [mou-net] Inquiry (no sightings)

I subscribe both to MOU & Wisbirdn (former birding home, prior to 2004).

I wonder why there are substantially less posts on MOU?

Don't hear me wrongly, this is not a criticism, more is not necessarily better.

At one point I was informed that friendliness & criticism was an issue - but
over the years, having engaged with many members, and having served on the
board, find this is perception more than reality.

Is it scope of topic?  More members?  More newcomers?  History of rarity &
scientific inquiry, rather than sharing normal observations?

Either way, enjoy & am thankful for both.

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN

Sent from my iPhone