Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Ron Hunter wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The movie clip everyone is looking for, Bill Gates as he presents the Windows Media Player system crash

Ok, guys. Here is the living proof that what I said about TB's presentation of file names is DANGEROUS, DANGEROUS, DANGEROUS! You MIGHT think this is a .mov file, since you can't see the .exe following it. Maybe if a few of the programmers get a virus from it, they will do as I suggested MONTHS ago and ALWAYS display the FULL NAME of any attachment!

You mean this part:

-- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Does not appear that way on my system. What screen resolution are you using?
The point is: FULL FILENAME should always be displayed! It is not most of the time on my system. This is a security risk, and so easily corrected.