Ron Hunter wrote:

Am I the only one who sees truncated filenames? Somehow I doubt it. As for screen resolution, this certainly should matter, sinc it governs how many characters one usually displays per line.

Yes but as you could see in my image the filename was only like 15 - 20 characters. Even at 640x360 I believe you do get 20 characters across! ;-)

I have never, to my knowledge, clicked on an exe in TB, but will check to see if anything in the options indicates otherwise.

Nope, nothing in the saved extensions dialog.

A couple of things did jump out as possiblities, however. I have minimum font size set to 16, and a non-default set of fonts in use. I also use the Skypilot theme. Perhaps some interaction between these factors is causing trouble.

I'd be suspicious of the theme itself as it's job is to alter the appearance of things in the first place.