In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Henri Sivonen wrote:
> >
> > In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > I understand some Netscape people are work on Mozilla. But the latest
> > > Netscape 6 is based on Mozilla .6 which almost a year old.
> >
> > Do you round 6 months to almost a year? Netscape 6 came out in November
>
> This is May is my counting skills are correct

It seems they aren't.

> November to May is 7 months

Netscape 6 (the Mac version at least) was build on 2000-11-08. IIRC, it
came out a few days later--roughly in mid-November. Now it is mid-May.

mid-Nov
        1
mid-Dec
        2
mid-Jan
        3
mid-Feb
        4
mid-Mar
        5
mid-Apr
        6
mid-May

Netscape 6 was released six months ago (give or take a day or two).

> If they are doing it in Moz why not in Netscape. Announce it as
> experimental builds for the end users to test.
> I take risk every day. For examaple I use Moz Nightlies. I'm willing to
> do so to see if I can help improve it.

Why would you need the Netscape logos?

--
Henri Sivonen