JTK wrote:
> > Netscape should, if we read the license,
> *IF*.

You should do this, as I demonstrate below.

> So where's the code for that sweet AIM program?  Yeah.

AIM is not part of the browser, thus would not be required to have available
source code, even if NS were required to release their branded code. You can
read this for yourself in the sections I outline in a reply to Gervase.

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ]