> I usually vote for features, and bugs that
> I feel are important but getting overlooked
> (like GNKSA compliance). Generally I think
> that crashers are visible enough already,
> so voting for them would be sort of a waste.

   I vote for anything that's standing in my way of using the browser
effectively.  Most of the time this is always a crasher or bad
behaviour (like the recently fixed browser focus issue), but I have
also voted for a couple of features.  My reasoning is that I want to
know what's happening with work on a problem that I'd like to see
solved.   It doesn't matter if it's the most worked on crasher - I
still would like to know what's going on with it and when a patch has
been checked into the latest nightly.

      Jason.